- Keynote Speaker
- Virgin Galactic Chief Customer Officer,
- Creating & Maintaining an Entrepreneurial Culture
Stephen Attenborough’s name is synonymous with the opening of space to private individuals. At Sir Richard Branson’s personal invitation, he joined Virgin Galactic as employee number one in 2004, to lay the commercial foundations of the world’s first spaceline. Stephen went on to become the company’s Chief Customer Officer, responsible for initiating and guiding the customer journey to the transformative experience of spaceflight.
His extraordinary 18 years with the company, culminated in Richard’s history making trip to space and saw Virgin Galactic become the first human spaceflight company to be taken public with its $3bn NYSE listing. Today, Stephen remains a part of the Virgin family as a Board member of the Virgin Group’s foundation, Virgin Unite.
Stephen has spoken globally at many of the world’s most prestigious events on topics including:
- Opening access to space for the benefit of humankind; lessons learnt from the Virgin Galactic story.
- Making the impossible, possible; forging a brand new industry and building a purposeful and innovative brand from scratch
- Keeping wealthy customers on your side and by your side, regardless of the terrain.
- Creating and maintaining an entrepreneurial culture which survived and thrived on the challenging road to space.
If you are looking for a Business and Leadership Speaker to inspire and motivate your audience, Stephen is an excellent choice for International Events, Conferences, Start-Ups and After Dinner Speeches. Please contact a Prime Performers Booking Agent on 020 3500 3331 to discuss your requirements.